Our Supported Living Support is provided within a shared house or flat with like-minded people. You will be able to meet the people you want to live with before you move in and you can interview any new tenants. You will decide the level and type of support you want to receive from our staff.
What do I receive?
Your support will be centred on your needs, goals and outcomes in a Person Centred Care Plan. All those who are in receipt of our supportive living services typically receive the following as part of our service:-
- 24hr emergency on call service.
- Choice between sleep-in and waking staff.
- Help with shopping, using public transport.
- Advice on debt management and budgeting.
- Support with how to maintain your tenancy and dispute resolution.
- Advice and support with healthy living.
- Advisory and signposting services: informing you of the accommodation and life choices open to you and how they can be accessed
Need to find out more? - Contact Us